Our ideal client could be described as follows:
- Values being a good steward of their assets
- Genuinely nice and sincere people
- Wants a trusting relationship with a professional financial advisor and sees the value in consolidating their assets with one advisor
- Commits to developing and implementing a written financial strategy for their financial future.
- Is willing to delegate financial decisions to financial professionals so they can focus on life and pursue the things they love doing
- Have investable assets exceeding $1,000,000
- Willing to happily refer others who fit this client profile
Many of our clients are corporate executives of technology, biotech or pharmaceutical companies. We have had experience with clients who need to comply with SEC rule 10b5-1 and rule 144. We do not purchase stock positions in the companies of our clients.
We do add a limited number of new clients each year, typically based on referrals from our clients. If you know someone who could benefit from our services, please introduce them to us or have them contact us for an initial consultation.